Digestive Remedies in Finland
Digestive remedies experienced an improved performance in 2019 compared to the previous year with current value sales recording positive growth. While larger categories laxatives and indigestion and heartburn remedies recorded stable but undynamic demand, niche product paediatric digestive remedies (paediatric laxatives) recorded high growth in both retail volume and current value terms, while another significant product, diarrheal remedies also recorded a marked improvement. Finns have a long h...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in Finland
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Stable Demand for Digestive Remedies Supported by Finns' Busy Stressful Lifestyles
- Laxatives and Diarrheal Remedies Benefit From Consumer Trust in Branded Products
- Positive Performance for Digestive Enzymes Supported by Wider Distribution
- Competitive Landscape
- International Players Retain Lead But Slow Emergence of Private Label
- Ratiopharm Launches New Effervescent Hydration Tablet
- Strong Growth Within Paediatric Laxatives
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Stable Demand for Consumer Health As Consumers Increasingly Look To Self-care and Prevention
- Ongoing Debate Over Restrictive OTC Environment Could Lead To Opening Up of Distribution
- Orion Holds Fragile Lead Over Fragmented Consumer Health, While Gsk Consumer Healthcare Vastly Improves Share Through Pfizer Deal
- Modern Grocery Retailers and Internet Retailing Continue To Gain Share From Leading Distribution Channel Chemists/pharmacies
- Positive Performance for Consumer Health Despite A Not So Optimistic Economic Outlook
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources