Digestive Remedies in Finland
Despite Finns becoming more engaged with their diets and seeking healthier lifestyles, many fail to find a way to balance their busy working life and free time. This has led to an increasing number of Finns being exposed to stress and irregular eating habits. Many Finns are unable to maintain a healthy diet and when digestive problems arise they look for easy fixes. Antacids and other products for the relief of digestive system discomfort are often used to solve the problem but fail to address t...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN FINLAND
- Euromonitor International
- January 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Hectic Lifestyles and Imbalanced Diets Increase Demand for Digestive Remedies
- Digestive Enzymes Benefits From Broad Channel Presence
- Laxatives and Diarrhoeal Remedies Remain the Largest Sales Generators
- Competitive Landscape
- Takeda and Janssen-cilag Lead Digestive Remedies Thanks To Extensive Portfolios
- Pgt Healthcare and Bayer Have Strong Positions in Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies
- Generics and Private Label Slowly Emerge
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Health and Wellness Trend and Stressful Lifestyles Drive Consumer Health Sales
- the Improving Economy Boosts 2018 Value Sales As Innovative Products Emerge, While Counterbalanced by Intensifying Competition
- Consumer Health Remains Fragmented and Players Present Across All Categories Are Rare
- Consumer Health Products Are Sold Increasingly Online and in the Grocery Channel
- Growth Rates Will Remain Positive, But Slowed Down by Competition and the Maturity of Some Large Categories
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 2 Research Sources