Digestive Remedies in Ecuador
Diarrhoea and gastroenteritis rank fourth in the list of most frequent ailments that require hospitalisation in Ecuador. These stomach discomforts affect almost the entire population, regardless of age or sex. Consequently, consumers are showing growing interest in preventive health. In this sense, they try not to rely on remedies but instead look to avoid digestive ailments via products offering better nutrition and natural ingredients such as fibre, along with probiotics and/or fortified foods...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in Ecuador
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Health and Wellness and Preventive Health Trends Threaten Sales
- Modern Lifestyle Trends Fuelling Dynamic Growth Within Laxatives
- Growing Competition From Traditional/herbal Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Wide Portfolio and Distribution Key To Success
- Strong Competition From Well-established and Positioned Bayer and Quifatex Brands
- Focus on Portfolio Diversification To Attract Consumers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Stable Consumer Health Growth Fuelled by Shift Towards Self-medication
- Health and Wellness Trend Boosting Interest in Consumer Health Products
- Strategic Alliances Ensure International Companies Continue To Lead Sales
- Demand for Convenience Fuels Ongoing Shift Towards Internet Retailing
- Growing Concerns Over Side Effects Partly Behind Slower Projected Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources