Digestive Remedies in Dominican Republic
As consumers continued to follow the health and wellness trend by engaging in more physical exercise and eating more healthily, digestive remedies recorded slightly slower current value growth in 2019 compared to a year earlier as well as the average for the review period. This was noticeable in antacids and diarrhoeal remedies, as fewer consumers purchased these items due to slower demand. In addition to following healthier dietary habits, these products are also facing competition from some na...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in Dominican Republic
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Digestive Remedies Still Growing, But at A Slightly Slower Rate in 2019
- Laxatives To Continue Recording the Strongest Growth in Digestive Remedies Over the Forecast Period
- Players Using push-money Tactics To Influence Pharmacists' Recommendations
- Competitive Landscape
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Leads Digestive Remedies
- No Presence of Generics, But Private Label Holds A Sizeable Share
- No Major Changes Seen in Terms of Distribution Channels
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Sales of Consumer Health Products Continue To Post Steady Growth
- Healthier Lifestyles Continue To Shape Some Consumer Health Category Performances
- No Major Changes in the Competitive Environment
- Despite Growth in Other Channels, Drugstores/parapharmacies Still Leads Distribution
- Consumer Health To Continue Growing Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources