Digestive Remedies in Denmark
The average age of the Danish population continues to increase as the country’s substantial population of baby boomers has now reached retirement age, with the first cohort of baby boomers now entering their twilight years. This has resulted in increased demand in several digestive remedies categories as older consumers tend to experience digestive discomfort on a more regular basis. Elderly consumers have long been among the most enthusiastic purchasers of several types of digestive remedies, n...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in Denmark
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Ageing Population Supports Strong Growth in Sales of Digestive Remedies
- Health and Wellness Trend Continues To Impede Sales Growth
- Paediatric Laxatives Continues To Register Strong Growth From A Low Base
- Competitive Landscape
- Norgine Remains the Leading Brand Due To the Strong Popularity of Its Brand Movicol
- Multinational Players Continue To Benefit From the General Preference for Well-known Brands
- Chemists/pharmacies Maintains Its Dominant Position in the Distribution of Digestive Remedies
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Positive Growth Continues As Consumer Health Benefits From Prevailing Consumer Trends
- Sales Growth Accelerates Again in 2019 Due To Favourable Lifestyle and Demographic Factors
- Gsk Consumer Health and Orkla Care Remain the Leading Players
- the Shift Towards Online Sales Continues in Non-regulated Categories
- Few Changes Expected To Be Seen in A Stable and Settled Industry
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources