Digestive Remedies in Colombia
Colombians are increasingly suffering stress-related digestive disorders such as heartburn, indigestion, constipation, diarrhoea and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). These illnesses are being addressed by OTC medication due to the self-awareness trend, which has led to the increased consumption of digestive remedies. Consumer only prefer to visit healthcare centres when they present chronic or acute symptoms.
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN COLOMBIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Self-medication Preferred for Non-acute Symptoms
- Colombian Dietary Composition
- On-the-go Innovation and Switches
- Competitive Landscape
- Branded Products Most Trusted by Consumers
- Antacids Brands Record Consistent Growth
- New Players Emerge
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Records Growth in 2018 As Economy Begins Recovery
- Main Switches Present in Digestive Remedies and Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies
- Foreign Companies Lead Most Consumer Health Categories
- Chemists/pharmacies Continues To Be Leading Distribution Channel
- Increasing Awareness of Self-care and Ageing Population To Boost Future Sales
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches From Prescription to OTC
- Summary 2 OTC: Switches From OTC to Prescription
- Summary 3 Research Sources