Digestive Remedies in China
Demand for digestive remedies is still on the rise due to Chinese consumers’ unhealthy dietary habits. Eating-out has become a common scenario for various types of gathering amongst Chinese consumers, including family gatherings, friends’ reunions and even business meetings. In addition, when alone, Chinese consumers, particularly from younger generations, also tend to order take-out food to be delivered to their homes, taking advantage of the robust development of third party delivery platforms...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in China
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Unhealthy Dietary Habits Generate Growing Demand for Digestive Remedies
- Motion Sickness Dynamism Spurred by Rising Tourism
- Alternative Remedies Emerge To Affect Total Digestive Remedies Market
- Competitive Landscape
- Tcm/herbal Formulated Products Lead in Digestive Remedies
- China Resources Enterprise Ltd Acquires Jiangzhong Pharmaceutical Co Ltd With Hopes of Generating Synergies
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Dominant Distribution Channel for Digestive Remedies
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Healthy Living, Self-medication and Government Strategy Boosting Demand
- Government Policies Playing An Important Role in Market Development
- M&a Activity and Alliances Changing Competitive Landscape
- Government Cracks Down on Direct Sellers
- Favourable Environment for Ongoing Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources