Digestive Remedies in China
Busy lifestyles lead many working people to eat out or eat at their desk during their lunch break. They opt for easy to prepare food or grab-and-go food, which typically pose a higher risk of digestive problems. In addition, mounting stress can cause digestive disorders. In turn, the growing number of Chinese consumers affected by digestive diseases and disorders is fuelling the demand for and sales of digestive remedies. Moving forward, awareness of a better work-life balance and self-healthcar...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Hectic Schedules Negatively Affect Gastrointestinal Health
- Motion Sickness Remedies Is Boosted by Tourism
- Chinese New Year Affects Sales of Motion Sickness Remedies
- Competitive Landscape
- Jiangzhong Pharmaceutical Maintains Its Lead in Digestive Remedies
- the Popularity of Herbal Products
- Chemists/pharmacies Is the Main Distribution Channel for Digestive Remedies
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Healthy Living Continues To Drive Growth in Consumer Health in China
- Supportive Government Policies Continue To Propel Growth
- Mergers and Acquisitions Lead To A Dynamic Competitive Landscape
- the Integration of Online and Offline Sees Strong Potential
- Steady Growth Expected for Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources