Digestive Remedies in Chile
In 2019 it was estimated that 50% of the population of Chile were lactose intolerance. While there are lactose-free foods available, socialising in Chile is often focused around food, and the rejection of food is seen as poor manners. Not wanting to miss out, lactose-intolerance consumers chose to purchase digestive enzymes as the solution. Whilst lactose intolerance remains high in Chile, it is expected that value sales of digestive enzymes will remain that way too.
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in Chile
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Lactose Intolerance Sufferers Search for Health Solutions To Remain Social
- Norovirus Sufferers Are Big Business for Diarrhoeal Remedies
- Sales of Antiflatulents Fall As Consumer Adapt Their Lifestyles
- Competitive Landscape
- Disfruta Gains Popularity Through A Prevalent Marketing Campaign
- Natural Formula Is A Win for Ciruelax
- Maalox Unable To Gain Traction As Aluminium Has Increasingly Negative Image
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Remains Healthy As Contagious Diseases Spread
- Chileans Reaching for Natural Solutions Above OTC
- Competition Gets Tough for OTC As Chileans Look for Health Options
- Online Chemists/pharmacies Get Serious As Consumer Health Data Is Stored in the Cloud
- Consumer Health Products With Natural Offerings Are Set To See Positive Results
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources