Digestive Remedies in Cameroon
Digestive remedies will perform well in 2021, largely due to the slight increase in unit prices as there is no regulations for the pricing of private label drugs. This failure to regulate prices has led some pharmacies to increase the cost of digestive remedies despite the government trying to cease such actions. However, another factor will also promote growth of the product area in 2021. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, many consumers have been fearful to consult a medical professional fo...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Cameroon report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Digestive Remedies in Cameroon
- Euromonitor International
- October 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN CAMEROON
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Price spikes and the COVID-19 pandemic promote growth for digestive remedies in 2021
- ORS solution continues to drive growth due to its affordability and availability
- International player Sanofi continues to lead thanks to strong consumer loyalty
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Better education and ongoing digestive issues boost demand over the forecast period
- Herbal/traditional remedies continue to pose a threat to digestive remedies
- More local players expected to be seen over the forecast period thanks to government initiatives
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN CAMEROON
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2020-2021
- Summary 2 Research Sources