Digestive Remedies in Cameroon
Heightened consumer concerns about foodservice hygiene standards following cholera outbreaks in the large cities of Douala and Yaoundé helped to sustain strong demand within digestive remedies in 2018. Demand was further bolstered by the rising incidence of digestive problems linked to consumption of street and fast food offered by roadside eateries, which cater to both casual labourers and working middle- and lower-income consumers in urban residential areas. Prevailing water supply problems in...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Cameroon report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN CAMEROON
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Digestive Remedies Benefits From Rising Concern Over Foodservice Hygiene Standards
- Standard Products Increasingly Favoured Over Traditional Alternatives
- Competitive Landscape
- Strong Brand Images Ensure Continued Leadership of International Players
- Presence of Domestic Companies in Digestive Remedies Set To Remain Weak
- Innovations Will Help To Sustain Positive Development of Digestive Remedies
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Faces Competition From Unpackaged and Counterfeit Medicines
- Rising Health Awareness Boosts Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Performance
- International Players Continue To Lead Consumer Health
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Distribution Channel
- Improvements in Living Standards Set To Drive Market Expansion
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources