Digestive Remedies in Bulgaria
Indigestion and heartburn remedies continued to drive overall growth in digestive remedies in 2019 due to the high proportion of overall category sales accounted for by indigestion and heartburn remedies. Sales growth in indigestion heartburn remedies is been driven by the increasingly busy lifestyles of Bulgarian urban consumers and the rising popularity of fast food due to the lack of time that many city-dwellers have for preparing their own meals at home from scratch. Foodservice is ubiquitou...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Bulgaria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in Bulgaria
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Demand for Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies Driven by Lifestyle Factors
- Demand for Digestive Remedies Continues To Evolve
- Positive Growth Likely To Continue Being Seen Throughout Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Generics Present Strong Challenges To the Leading Brands in Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Sanofi-aventis Maintains Its S With A Diverse Product Portfolio Strong Position
- New Players Into the Category, Targeting Demand for Products With Natural Positioning
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Benefit From Economic Develop and Rising Incomes
- Limited Spending Power Continues To Suppress Sales Growth
- the Industry Remains Highly Consolidated, With Tight Regulation Stifling Competition
- Growth Is Recorded in Internet Retailing As Online Shopping Begins To Take Off
- Moderate Sales Growth Expected in Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources