Digestive Remedies in Bolivia
Digestive remedies saw slightly slower current value growth in 2017 compared to the review period average, which was a consequence of there being more competitors and the maturity of the category. In addition, the Bolivian government has strengthened its control over the maximum prices that can be charged in pharmacies and drugstores and, therefore, companies have had to limit their price rises. There were not any remarkable innovations or switches within digestive remedies during 2017.
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN BOLIVIA
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Despite Slower Growth Category Continues To Be Driven by Poor Dietary Habits of Bolivians
- Diarrhoea A Common Complaint Amongst Children in Bolivia
- Price Remains Key To Growth While Utc Products Pose A Threat
- Competitive Landscape
- Laboratorios Vita Maintains Its Lead
- Domestic Brands Lead Thanks To More Affordable Prices and Wider Availability
- Advertising Key
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Economic Slowdown the Most Important Factor in Consumer Health Performance
- Self-medication and Advertisements Push Sales of Remedies
- A New Agency To Control Price of Remedies Prices Created in Bolivia
- International Companies Lead Consumer Health With Direct Selling the Key Distribution Channel
- Economic Slowdown and Smuggling Will Influence Growth in Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources