Digestive Remedies in Austria
With ever busier lifestyles, many Austrians are expected to become increasingly exposed to stress in both their professional and personal lives. This is anticipated to potentially lead to various types of disorders and ailments, from sleep disturbances and chronic pain to digestive problems. This was already noticeable in 2018, with digestive remedies continuing to register strong value growth. According to various daily newspapers such as Der Standard and Die Presse, one in three Austrians are...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN AUSTRIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Stress Levels Lead To An Increase in Digestive Problems
- Unhealthy and Unbalanced Diets Due To Busy Lifestyles Another Important Factor
- Demand for Herbal/traditional Products Expected To Increase
- Competitive Landscape
- Competition Between International Producers Expected To Remain Intense
- Sales of Private Label Products Set To Remain Negligible in Digestive Remedies
- Strong Focus Anticipated on New Product Development
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Good Overall Performance From Consumer Health in 2018
- the Health and Wellness Trend and Higher Stress Levels Among the Key Drivers of Value Growth
- International Manufacturers Lead Sales, Closely Followed by Domestic Players
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Distribution Channel
- Further Growth Anticipated But Slower Than in 2018
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources