Digestive Remedies in Austria
Sales of digestive remedies are strongly influenced by changing lifestyles, which take up too much time in people’s lives. With busy schedules and often extended working hours, many Austrians are increasingly struggling with spare time, which leads to rather unhealthy and irregular nutrition. In addition, the increased exposure to stress is also contributing to many Austrians developing various digestive problems. According to surveys, such as those conducted by Österreichischen Gesellschaft für...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN AUSTRIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Stress and Busy Lifestyles Increasingly Leading To Irregular and Unhealthy Nutrition
- No Let-up in Sight To Stressful and Busy Lifestyles
- Probiotic Supplements An Increasing Threat To the Performance of Digestive Remedies
- Competitive Landscape
- Big Global Players Continue To Dominate Digestive Remedies in 2017
- Potentially Bright Prospects for Drugstores/parapharmacies and Internet Retailing
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Good Overall Performance Despite Still Conservative Attitudes Towards Self-medication
- Austrian Consumers Demand More Natural, Vegan and Herbal Products
- Strong Competition Between Global and Domestic Players Adds Dynamism To Consumer Health
- Pharmacies Dominate Distribution While Internet Retailing Continues To Increase
- Steady Course for Overall Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources