Digestive Remedies in Argentina
Poor dietary habits are quite widespread in Argentina, with around a third of the country’s population now considered obese and a further third being overweight, according to research conducted by the InterAmerican Heart Foundation (FIC). The weak economy and the falling purchasing power have been contributing to less healthy dietary habits, while the local asado (barbecue) culture and high consumption of wine also results in dietary disorders, according to a study from CONICET, a local research...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in Argentina
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Unhealthy diet and increasing stress will continue to support sales of digestive remedies in 2020, exacerbated by the impact of COVID-19
- Laboratorio Elea and GSK will continue to lead in a concentrated competitive landscape
- Generics gaining ground in digestive remedies
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Healthy eating trend poses threat to sales into forecast period
- Omeprazole expected to drive sales of proton pump inhibitors into forecast period
- Natural digestive remedies see strong growth in coming years
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2019-2020
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 2 Research Sources