Digestive Remedies in Argentina
Poor dietary habits are quite widespread in Argentina, with around a third of the country’s population now considered obese and a further third being overweight, according to research conducted by the InterAmerican Heart Foundation (FIC). The weak economy and the falling purchasing power have been contributing to less healthy dietary habits, while the local asado (barbecue) culture and high consumption of wine also results in dietary disorders, according to a study from CONICET, a local research...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in Argentina
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Unhealthy Diet and Increasing Stress Continue To Support Sales of Digestive Remedies
- Healthy Eating Trend Poses Threat To Sales
- Omeprazole Driving Sales of Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Competitive Landscape
- Laboratorio Elea and Gsk Continue To Lead in A Concentrated Competitive Landscape
- Generics Gaining Ground in Digestive Remedies
- Genomma's Genoprazol Proton Pump Inhibitor A Very Dynamic Performer in 2019
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Still Growing, But at Slower Rates in 2019
- Consumer Health Expenditure Continues Increasing
- No Change at the Top, As Bayer, Arcor and Abbott Continue To Lead
- Direct Selling Performing Well Against the Backdrop of High Inflation Rates
- Further Growth Expected in Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources