Digestive Remedies in Algeria
Digestive remedies is expected to continue recording sales growth as a result of higher consumer-awareness of the availability of these products. Moreover, increasing levels of domestic production, which should help to obviate supply shortages and cover consumer demand without the requirement for high-priced imports, which are increasingly less available. Furthermore, higher levels of education about the importance of various consumer health products in large cities across Algeria are expected t...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growth Is Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Digestive Remedies Sales Growth in the Forecast Period Will Be Slower Than in the Review Period
- New Company Activities in the Category Will Focus on Generics Production
- Competitive Landscape
- Saidal Algérie SpA Remains the Leader in Digestive Remedies
- Domestically Produced International Brands Dominate Category Sales
- the Perception of Generics Versus Brands Is Changing
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Growth Is Slowing Down Due To Economic Hardship
- Increasing Domestic Production Is Promoted by the Algerian Government
- Local Producers of Generics Continue Increasing Their Share in 2018
- Consumer Health Products Are Sold Almost Exclusively in Chemists/pharmacies
- Consumer Health Is Expected To Perform Positively Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources