Digestive Remedies in Algeria
Digestive remedies is expected to see healthy positive growth over the forecast period as a result of higher consumer awareness of the availability of these products. Increasing levels of domestic production should also help to avoid supply shortages and cover consumer demand without the requirement for high-priced imports. Furthermore, higher levels of education about the importance of various consumer health products in large cities across Algeria is also expected to result in increasing deman...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Education and Rising Domestic Production To Support Growth
- Digestive Remedies To See Slower Growth Due To Various Factors
- Domestic Producers To Perform Well Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Saidal Algerie Maintains Its Lead in Digestive Remedies
- Local Production Helps Maintain the Dominance of International Players
- Despite Positive Signs Generics Still Struggle To Compete With Branded Options
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Performance Slows Down Due To Rising Generics Availability
- Growing Production of Domestic Generics Encouraged by the Government
- Local Manufacturers of Consumer Health Products Reinforce Their Growing Shares During 2017
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Dominant Distribution Channel for Consumer Health
- Growth of Consumer Health To Be Sustained by Rising Domestic Product Supply
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources