Dietary Supplements in Venezuela
In spite of the recessionary environment that is affecting all products in consumer health, dietary supplements is comparatively more dynamic in 2018. While there has been a loss of traditional brands, other companies are taking advantage of the void left. Most of the company activity over the review period focuses on bestselling products in non-herbal/traditional dietary supplements such as calcium supplements and fish oils/omega fatty acids. At the same time, herbal/traditional dietary supplem...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS IN VENEZUELA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Comparatively Dynamic Category in Consumer Health
- Fish Oils/omega Fatty Acids Leads Sales of Dietary Supplements
- Garlic Is the New miracle Natural Remedy in Venezuela
- Competitive Landscape
- Two Domestic Companies Lead Dietary Supplements
- Arco Iris Laboratorio Climbs Another Position in the Ranking
- Amway De Venezuela Regains Its Presence in 2018
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Fish Oils/Omega Fatty Acids by Type: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Hyperinflation Worsens An Already Critical Situation
- Negative Growth Rates Continue in Spite of A Slightly Better Supply
- Oligopolistic Competition Characterises the Venezuelan Market in 2018
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Lead Retail Distribution
- Future Performance Hinges on Macroeconomic and Industrial Policies
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources