Dietary Supplements in Thailand
Many consumers are looking for ways to stay healthy in the long run. They tend to be more cautious when consuming food, and take more exercise and nutritional supplements. This trend is expected to continue to support healthy sales for dietary supplements over the forecast period. Moreover, Thai consumers are starting to embrace healthy living styles at a younger age. Therefore, existing players and newcomers are expected to invest in new product developments, supported by aggressive marketing s...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS IN THAILAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Dietary Supplements Benefits From Healthy Lifestyle Trend
- Demand Moves Towards More Specific Supplements
- Possible Sales Cannibalisation
- Competitive Landscape
- Local Brands Penetrate the Category
- Many Brands Drive Sales With Women-focused Products
- Brand's Catches Up on Running Trend
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Fish Oils/Omega Fatty Acids by Type: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Investment in Health and Medical Tourism Provide A Boost
- Consumers Move Towards Self-medication
- International Players Lead the Way
- Chemists/pharmacies Leads, But Internet Retailing Gains Traction
- Positive Momentum To Be Maintained for Consumer Health
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources