Dietary Supplements in Taiwan
Moderate growth is set to remain the norm in dietary supplements over the forecast period. Demand for dietary supplements tends to depend on general health and wellness trends. Unlike vitamins, a category in which specific claims are often made about the uses and functions of products, dietary supplements are usually marketed as being generally beneficial. Thus, consumers are often influenced by social trends rather than the perception that their diet is deficient in something specific. However,...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Prevailing Health Trends Likely To Influence Growth Rates in Dietary Supplements
- Population Ageing Set To Remain An Important Driver of Growth
- the Increasing Importance of Beauty Trends To Boost Growth Rates
- Competitive Landscape
- Amway Remains the Leading Player
- Innovation Set To Remain at the Forefront of Brand Strategies
- Direct Selling Remains An Important Distribution Channel for Dietary Supplements
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Fish Oils/Omega Fatty Acids by Type: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Pending OTC Switches Remain in the Pipeline Due To Medical Community Opposition
- Sales Growth Boosted by Increasingly Busy Lifestyles Among Urban Consumers
- Leading Brands Face Competition From Private Labels of Drugstores/parapharmacies
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers Dominant in the Distribution of Consumer Health
- Rising Interest in Self-medication To Support Sales Growth in Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources