Dietary Supplements in Taiwan
After recording consistently moderate growth over the review period, dietary supplements is set to register very similar growth patterns over the forecast period. The amounts of dietary supplements that people consume on a daily basis tends to depend largely on the overall health and wellness trends that prevail in Taiwanese society. Unlike in vitamins, a category in which products often make specific claims about their uses and functions, most dietary supplements are marketed as being generally...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- January 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Prevailing Health Trends Likely To Influence Growth Trends in Dietary Supplements
- Consistently Positive Growth To Remain A Theme of Dietary Supplements
- Innovation Set To Remain An Essential Element of Company Strategies
- Competitive Landscape
- Amway Maintains Its Leading Position
- International Companies Continue To Dominate Sales
- Direct Selling Players Remain A Strong Force in Dietary Supplements
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Fish Oils/Omega Fatty Acids by Type: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Pending OTC Switches Remain in the Pipeline Due To Medical Community Opposition
- Increasingly Busy Urban Lifestyles Continue To Impact Sales in Consumer Health
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Private Label Lines Compete Against International Brands
- the Leading Distribution Channels Underline Their Strength With Positive Growth
- the Rise of Self-medication Set To Bolster Growth Rates in OTC Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources