Dietary Supplements in Slovenia
Dietary supplements remained the top performer among vitamins and dietary supplements in 2019, maintaining its relatively dynamic performance throughout the review period. Hosting a plethora of variants in terms of products, the dietary supplements continues to expand. Producers are actively investing in further product development, distribution networks and marketing activities in order to secure stronger sales. Similar to vitamins, it is exempt from tight regulation and therefore available in...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Slovenia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dietary Supplements in Slovenia
- Euromonitor International
- September 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- An Interest in Health and Wellness Is A Plus for Dietary Supplements
- Dietary Supplements Become Standard As Disposable Income Increases
- Dietary Supplements Could Slow As Healthier Lifestyles Increase
- Competitive Landscape
- High Levels of Fragmentation Intensify Competition
- Specialised Stores for Internet Retailing
- Brand Image and Quality Drives Consumer Decisions
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Wellbeing, Colds and Disposable Income Shape Consumer Health in Slovenia
- Slovenians Reach for Quick Fixes for Colds, Allergies and Digestive Ailments
- Interest in Health and Wellness Affects the Landscape of Consumer Health
- Internet Retailing on the Increase As E-commerce Becomes Second Nature
- the Forecast Looks Bright But the Wellness Trend Causes Caution
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources