Dietary Supplements in Poland
The Chief Sanitary Inspectorate, which is the office responsible for registration of medicinal products in Poland, receives more and more reports about the introduction of dietary supplements on the market. While 1,115 applications for registration of a new supplement were received in 2008, 10 years later it was 13,845. In total, since 2007, over 74,000 new products have been registered. This increase results primarily from legal regulations. At this point, registration is completely free, and t...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dietary Supplements in Poland
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Number of Supplements Introduced Growing at Dizzying Rate
- Supplements Have Become Part of the Polish Diet, Especially Among the Youngest
- Work on Legal Regulations Underway
- Competitive Landscape
- Polski Lek SA Maintains Leading Position
- Minerals and Combination Dietary Supplements Remain Most Popular
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues Grow at Stable Pace
- Naturalness, Being Fit and Self-care Trends Are Intensifying
- the Market Is Extremely Fragmented and Competitive
- Traditional Brick-and-mortar Pharmacies Remains the Dominant Sales Channel
- Market Outlook Remains Very Good
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources