Dietary Supplements in Nigeria
Dietary supplements in Nigeria has witnessed a strong increase in growth due to greater awareness, as the category is seen as a means of making extra money in terms of networking. Thus this is one of the major factors that helps its popularity because greater awareness is achieved via door-to-door education and selling. With this networking approach, the masses get to know the importance, efficacy and health benefits of these products when taken.
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dietary Supplements in Nigeria
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Dietary Supplements' Progress Credited To Increase in Networking
- Reduction in Quality of Food Impacts Sales of Dietary Supplements in Nigeria
- Unbalanced Diets and Product Awareness Boost Sales in 2019
- Competitive Landscape
- Dietary Supplements in Nigeria Characterised by Strong Competition
- Vitabiotics Nigeria Ltd Remains Nigeria's Leading Player in Combination Dietary Supplements
- Paediatric Dietary Supplements Dominated by Local Players
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Increase in Healthcare Spending and Increased Local Production Drives Consumer Health
- Analgesics Remains Largest Category
- in A Bid for Quality Healthcare Local Manufacturers Align With Multinational Companies
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains Core Distribution Channel
- Strong Growth Expected for Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources