Dietary Supplements in Latvia
Consumers have largely turned to single vitamins to improve immune system functionality during the pandemic. Dietary supplements are instead seen as a more long-term method of reducing the risk of contracting serious infectious diseases. In addition, the media tends to focus almost exclusively on single vitamins to boost health, while dietary supplements continue to suffer bad publicity about their lack of effectiveness. This means that consumers are not educated on the benefits of specific diet...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Latvia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Dietary Supplements in Latvia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS IN LATVIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Lack of education and media attention leads category to miss sales boost that vitamins received
- Folk medicines boost popularity of self-medication with certain supplements
- Axellus continues to lead a fragmented category with its Möller's brand
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Lack of clarity over category benefits to severely hamper opportunities for growth
- Hard competition to cause increased brand fragmentation
- Wide range of distribution channels will likely reduce the share of chemists/pharmacies
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN LATVIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources