Dietary Supplements in Italy
Like vitamins, dietary supplements is benefiting from the growing health culture and focus on prevention, rather than cure, for long-term health. Doctors and pharmacists recognise that dietary supplements also have a functional role in maintaining health and wellbeing over the long term. Doctors, in particular, increasingly recommend the intake of vitamins and dietary supplements in Italy. This fosters the belief in consumers that following a healthy lifestyle and diet, combined with the intake...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dietary Supplements in Italy
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Focus on Prevention and Long-term Wellbeing Fosters Demand
- Slower, But Robust Value Growth Predicted Due To Maturity
- Calcium Supplements and Combination Dietary Supplements Benefit From Specific Positioning
- Competitive Landscape
- Sanofi Adds New Specific Need Product To Portfolio
- Herbal Trend Helps Aboca Increase Its Retail Value Share
- Players Look To Enter Dynamic Category Through Acquisitions
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Healthier, More Proactive Approach Stimulates Value Growth in Consumer Health
- Lifestyle, Demographic and Self-medication Shifts Inform Demand Trends
- Joint Venture Helps Gsk Consumer Healthcare Gain the Leading Position in 2019
- Liberalisation Fosters Growing Presence of pharmacy Corners
- Positive Outlook Due To Focus on Self-medication, Segmentation and Long-term Wellbeing
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources