Dietary Supplements in Greece
Dietary supplements continued to see dynamic current value growth in 2019 driven by growing consumer awareness of the various benefits of these products. Pharmacists are also actively promoting these products which not only support consumer health but also provide good profit margins. Not all categories saw growth in 2019 though, with some such as glucosamine suffering from maturity.
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dietary Supplements in Greece
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers Embrace Dietary Supplements As Awareness Grows
- Magnesium in Vogue Due To Its Wide Range of Benefits
- Probiotics and Fish Oils on the Menu As Consumers Look To Supplement Their Diet
- Competitive Landscape
- Möller's Benefits From Strong Investment in Advertising and Marketing
- Dietary Supplements Becoming Increasingly Fragmented
- New Specialised Products Winning Favour in Congested Market
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Growth Becomes More Stable Following Liberation of Prices and Distribution
- Consumers Paying More Attention To Their Health
- New Players Make Strong Entry While Gsk and Vian Compete for the Lead
- Internet Retailing Flourishing Despite Limited Presence in OTC
- Future Appears Bright for Consumer Health in Greece Thanks To Changing Attitudes
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources