Dietary Supplements in Germany
In 2019 and over the forecast period, sales of dietary supplements continue to benefit from the growing health awareness of German consumers. Due to increasingly busy lifestyles, many consumers have realised that they may not always be able to eat healthily and thus get all the nutrients they need from food, thus opting for dietary supplements in order to enhance their health and wellbeing. In general, knowledge of the benefits of minerals is quite high, such that sales of minerals are the bigge...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Germany report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dietary Supplements in Germany
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Health Awareness Supports Sales of Dietary Supplements
- Demand for Ecological and Ethical Products Provides Positive Impact
- Ageing of the Population Fuels Demand for Specific Dietary Supplements
- Competitive Landscape
- Mcm Klosterfrau Remains the Leading Brand Manufacturer
- Private Label Continues To Command the Strongest Share of Sales
- Medium-sized and Local Players More Reactive
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Good Overall Performance From Consumer Health in 2019
- Increased Emphasis on Healthy Diet on Top of Regular Exercise
- Competitive Landscape Remains Fragmented With Many Local and Global Players
- Pharmacies Remains the Biggest Channel As E-commerce Continues To Grow
- the Future Consumer Will Be Older and Richer
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources