Dietary Supplements in Georgia
In 2021 dietary supplements resume an upwards trend in growth after a disruption in the previous year due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the economic repercussions thereof for many consumers. The growth trend established during the review period is driven by increasing awareness of dietary supplements and their benefits in Georgia.
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Dietary Supplements in Georgia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS IN GEORGIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Upward trend resumes in 2021 driven by the increasing awareness of the benefits of dietary supplements to health and wellbeing
- GM pharmaceuticals to lead the local presence in the category as international player Krka dd Novo Mesto retains position as overall leader
- Co-enzyme Q10 to lead fragmented category thanks to older consumers
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Performance of dietary supplements set to improve as population of over 50s in Georgia grows
- Dietary supplements expected to expand through e-commerce
- Success of Laboratoires Vitarmonyl to drive sales of fish oils
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN GEORGIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2020-2021
- Summary 2 Research Sources