Dietary Supplements in Georgia
Fish oils/omega fatty acids, important for preventing and managing heart disease, is expected to record faster growth over the forecast period as sales are taking off in modern grocery retailers. An increasing variety of products are available outside of pharmacies, which will drive the category forward.
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dietary Supplements in Georgia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Fish Oils/omega Fatty Acids and Probiotic Supplements To Grow Thanks To Increased Awareness and Availability
- Older Consumers Increasingly Take Calcium Supplements for Bone Health
- Competition Between Pharmacy Chains Supports Category Development
- Competitive Landscape
- Advertising, Price Discounting and Media Campaigns Boost Brand and Category Sales
- Heart Disease Is A Serious Problem Amongst the Georgian Population
- Prophylactic Products Benefit From Higher Disposable Incomes
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Healthcare Growth Due To Changing Lifestyles, and Increased Product Awareness and Availability in 2019
- Slow Growth of Disposable Incomes Supports Sales
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Leads With Its Wide Product Portfolio
- Dominance of Chemists/pharmacies, But Increasing Competition From Emerging Distribution Channels
- Future Growth To Be Driven by Increased Health Awareness and Product Availability
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources