Dietary Supplements in Egypt
There is a growing focus on preventive healthcare in Egypt; consumers have become more occupied with ways to prevent illness and maintain their health, particularly following the outbreak of COVID-19. While many are keen to reduce the risk of chronic diseases, dietary supplements are often used, being perceived as a convenient and proactive way to fill nutritional gaps, support overall health, and potentially prevent deficiencies or health issues.
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Egypt report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Dietary Supplements in Egypt
- Euromonitor International
- September 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS IN EGYPT
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2023 DEVELOPMENTS
- An increase in health awareness and motivation to meet nutritional requirements
- The rising cost of living and devaluation of the currency shape purchasing habits
- Pharmacies drive growing interest in long-term health habits
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Competitive prices from local players appeal to price-sensitive consumers
- Preventative and holistic approaches boost growth across the coming years
- Strong growth due to continuous and rising interest in health awareness
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN EGYPT
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2023: The big picture
- 2023 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2018-2023
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources