Dietary Supplements in Dominican Republic
As with vitamins, dietary supplements continues to grow in the Dominican Republic, primarily due to consumers adopting healthier lifestyles. Herbal/traditional products are seeing strong growth in dietary supplements as they are considered to be better for the health than chemically-based products and preferred in terms of prevention, although not necessarily in terms of treatment of ailments.
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dietary Supplements in Dominican Republic
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Healthy Lifestyle Trend and Broad Range of Price Points Driving Sales
- Garlic Continues To Be A Strong Performer, Collagen Also Growing in Popularity
- Omega A Popular Paediatric Dietary Supplement for Its Brain Power
- Competitive Landscape
- Fragmented Dietary Supplements Competitive Landscape Largely Unchanged in 2019
- Vegan and Organic Claims on the Rise, While Laboratorios Alfa's Calciden Is Backed by the campaign Against Osteoporosis
- No Major Change in the Positioning of Dietary Supplements
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Sales of Consumer Health Products Continue To Post Steady Growth
- Healthier Lifestyles Continue To Shape Some Consumer Health Category Performances
- No Major Changes in the Competitive Environment
- Despite Growth in Other Channels, Drugstores/parapharmacies Still Leads Distribution
- Consumer Health To Continue Growing Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources