Dietary Supplements in Denmark
The health and wellness trend remains particularly strong in Denmark and this has led increasing numbers of consumers to use dietary supplements to support their quest for a healthier lifestyle. As 2019 saw Danish consumers become increasingly concerned with all aspects of their daily health and wellness, growing numbers of consumers are adding dietary supplements to their daily routine. Combination dietary supplements remained among the strongest performing categories in 2019, benefiting from t...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dietary Supplements in Denmark
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Overall Health and Wellness Trend Continues To Underpin Growth in Dietary Supplements
- the Holistic Approach To Health and Beauty Benefits Sales in Dietary Supplements
- Rising Demand for clean Products Set To Remain Highly Positive for Category Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Orkla Care Maintains Its Leading Position in Dietary Supplements
- Private Label Set To Improve Its Position Over the Course of the Forecast Period
- Sales Continue To Shift Online As Consumers Seek Greater Convenience's
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Positive Growth Continues As Consumer Health Benefits From Prevailing Consumer Trends
- Sales Growth Accelerates Again in 2019 Due To Favourable Lifestyle and Demographic Factors
- Gsk Consumer Health and Orkla Care Remain the Leading Players
- the Shift Towards Online Sales Continues in Non-regulated Categories
- Few Changes Expected To Be Seen in A Stable and Settled Industry
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources