Dietary Supplements in Colombia
In 2019, dietary supplements recorded similar current value growth to a year earlier, driven by Colombians’ increasing propensity for prevention. Cardiovascular disease, along with joint and bone ailments, are seen as the principal results of non-healthy ageing, and which regular consumption of some dietary supplements can help treat. However, the consumption of dietary supplements is generally limited to high-income consumers, with the products remaining unaffordable for a large proportion of t...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dietary Supplements in Colombia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Women Are Heavy Users of Calcium Supplements and Combination Dietary Supplements
- Collagen Becoming Increasingly Popular
- Probiotic Supplements the Most Dynamic Product Again in 2019
- Competitive Landscape
- Sanofi A Major Player in Collagen and Probiotics; Herbalife Launches A New Collagen Product
- New Players and New Products
- Direct Sellers Strong in Dietary Supplements
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Grow in 2019
- Smuggling Remains A Problem for the Consumer Health Market in Colombia
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare the Clear Leader, With Foreign Companies Leading Most Categories
- Chemists/pharmacies Still the Leading Distribution Channel
- Increasing Awareness of Self-care and An Ageing Population Will Help Drive Sales
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources