Dietary Supplements in Colombia
In 2018, dietary supplements showed consistent growth, driven by Colombians’ prevention attitude. Cardiovascular disease, along with joint and bone ailments, are seen as the principal causes for non-healthy ageing, which can also be prevented by regular consumption of some dietary supplements.
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS IN COLOMBIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Prevention Drives Sales
- Products Targeting Women
- Consumers Focus on General Health
- Competitive Landscape
- Direct Sellers Strong in Dietary Supplements
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Fish Oils/Omega Fatty Acids by Type: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Records Growth in 2018 As Economy Begins Recovery
- Main Switches Present in Digestive Remedies and Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies
- Foreign Companies Lead Most Consumer Health Categories
- Chemists/pharmacies Continues To Be Leading Distribution Channel
- Increasing Awareness of Self-care and Ageing Population To Boost Future Sales
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches From Prescription to OTC
- Summary 2 OTC: Switches From OTC to Prescription
- Summary 3 Research Sources