Dietary Supplements in China
COVID-19 has made consumers rethink their life priorities and changed people’s consumption preferences. Some attitudinal and behavioural changes are expected to last for the long term, such as consumers’ growing interest in immunity enhancement and health improvement. Chinese consumers have a very strong affinity with traditional Chinese medicine with immunity-enhancement claims. These herbal/traditional remedies further gained traction among Chinese consumers against the backdrop of COVID-19, a...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Dietary Supplements in China
- Euromonitor International
- October 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS IN CHINA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Rising awareness of healthy living continues to drive sales of immunity-related products
- E-commerce continues to deepen its penetration
- Innovative formats gain popularity among consumers
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Beauty-positioned dietary supplements on the rise
- Herbal/traditional products gain traction
- Personalisation set to increase
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN CHINA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources