Dietary Supplements in Chile
As one of the impacts of COVID-19, consumers have turned to safe and proven solutions in order to avoid contagion at all costs. This has accelerated the already existing and rapidly growing preventative health trend, which has been present in the Chilean market for years now. As consumers needed to reinforce their bodies to avoid infection and hospital admission, dietary supplements became an increasingly trusted and well-known solution, despite these products being expensive. In fact, this tren...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Dietary Supplements in Chile
- Euromonitor International
- September 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS IN CHILE
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Greater awareness boosts category performance
- Non-herbal products maintain a solid performance within dietary supplements
- Dietary supplements intake accelerates due to COVID-19
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Omnichannel presence will remain key to continue growing in the mid term
- Smaller store-based players likely to recover at a better pace
- General health and multifunctionality stick out as demand drivers
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN CHILE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources