Dietary Supplements in Bulgaria
Very strong growth was registered in dietary supplements in 2019 and this can be attributed mainly to the increasing demand for particularly expensive types of products. These premium dietary supplements are usually highly targeted and promise high quality standards as well as noticeable results. In addition, the premiumisation of dietary supplements is being driven by the increasingly high standards that consumers expect from the dietary supplements as they become more discerning in general. Fi...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Bulgaria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dietary Supplements in Bulgaria
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Value Growth in Dietary Supplements Supported by the Premiumisation Trend
- Probiotic Supplements Continues To Drive Growth Across Dietary Supplements
- Positioning Becomes Increasingly Important As the Consumer Base Widens
- Competitive Landscape
- International Brands Remain in Control of Sales, Recording Strong Growth in 2019
- Direct Selling Continues To Gain Ground in Dietary Supplements
- Media Advertising Campaigns Remain Essential for Success in Dietary Settlements
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Benefit From Economic Develop and Rising Incomes
- Limited Spending Power Continues To Suppress Sales Growth
- the Industry Remains Highly Consolidated, With Tight Regulation Stifling Competition
- Growth Is Recorded in Internet Retailing As Online Shopping Begins To Take Off
- Moderate Sales Growth Expected in Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources