Dietary Supplements in Bolivia
COVID-19 is expected to have a mixed effect on dietary supplements, depending on the product area. While there is expected to be increased demand for products that boost the immune system, other recent strong performers, such as protein supplements and co-enzyme Q10 are expected to register a decline in value growth. These products are more expensive than other dietary supplements and as Bolivia not only has to contend with COVID-19 in 2020, but also a significant downturn in the economy, Bolivi...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dietary Supplements in Bolivia
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- COVID-19 dampens demand for dietary supplements though immune boosting products perform well
- Successful direct selling model scuppered by lockdown in 2020
- Sales impacted by shift towards preventive care
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- As long as economy recovers post COVID-19, dietary supplements will register healthy value growth
- Government continues to promote better nutrition via various campaigns
- Shift towards local herbal/traditional dietary supplements continues
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources