Dietary Supplements in Azerbaijan
Dietary supplements are expected to register moderate current value growth in 2022, but constant value growth is expected to fall significantly. In fact, dietary supplements are expected to register the steepest fall in constant value sales of all consumer health products in 2022. One reason for the weak performance is that concerns around the virus have abated, and many consumers purchased dietary supplement to build up their immune system and protect them from infection during the peak of the...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Azerbaijan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2026 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Dietary Supplements in Azerbaijan
- Euromonitor International
- October 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS IN AZERBAIJAN
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Steep fall in constant value sales in 2022
- Local players make limited impact in dietary supplements
- Dietary supplements considered expensive
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Muted constant value growth over forecast period
- Combination of dietary supplements with single vitamins will be popular
- Paediatric products offer room for innovation
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN AZERBAIJAN
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2017-2022
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources