Dietary Supplements in Azerbaijan
Consumer awareness of the benefits of dietary supplements is increasing. Like vitamins, this is underpinned by the increasing popularity of a preventative approach to healthcare. Products of herbal origin particularly bolstered the category’s performance in 2019. With consumers’ disposable income levels set to rise over the forecast period, demand is set to increase further. Demand for dietary supplements is expected to continue to develop due to the category’s relative immaturity. Growing consu...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Azerbaijan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dietary Supplements in Azerbaijan
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Awareness and Preventative Healthcare Trend Boost Demand
- Use of Antibiotics Contributes To Probiotics' Growth
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Set To Gain Share
- Competitive Landscape
- Adult Use of Linex Boosted by Popularity for Use by Babies
- Magnesium Supplements Environment Sees Increasing Competition
- Children Represent Increasingly Important Target Group
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Impact of Delicate Economic Balance and Constrained Consumer Spending Power Evident Across the Market
- Azerbaijani Consumers Value Quality, Herbal/traditional Products Perceived As Less Potentially Harmful
- Consumers Like International Products' Quality, But Local Products' Prices
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Remain Dominant Due To Strict Controls
- Preventative Measure and General Health Trend Set To Influence Market Performance, Underpinned by Economic and Demographic Factors
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources