Dietary Supplements in Algeria
Dietary supplements is set to register a strong value CAGR at constant 2018 prices over the forecast period, although sales will remain lower than sales of vitamins. This helps to explain the dynamic growth that dietary supplements is recording, as the category continues to rise from a much smaller base than vitamins. Despite the recent development of more affordable brands such as the Gelphore range by Laboratoires Frater-Razes, the majority of dietary supplements available in Algeria are premi...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Dietary Supplements Is Expected To Continue Developing
- Dietary Supplements Growth Is Predicted To Slow Down
- Combination Dietary Supplements Is Set To Continue Dominating the Category
- Competitive Landscape
- Alpharm Remains the Leader in Dietary Supplements in Algeria
- Dietary Supplements Remains Dominated by Imported International Brands
- Further Paediatric Dietary Supplements Are Expected To Be Launched
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Fish Oils/Omega Fatty Acids by Type: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Growth Is Slowing Down Due To Economic Hardship
- Increasing Domestic Production Is Promoted by the Algerian Government
- Local Producers of Generics Continue Increasing Their Share in 2018
- Consumer Health Products Are Sold Almost Exclusively in Chemists/pharmacies
- Consumer Health Is Expected To Perform Positively Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources