Dietary Supplements in the US
In 2019, combination dietary supplements showed another year of growing demand, mainly stemming from the increasing variety of specialised combinations targeted for a specific function such as beauty, brain health or immunity. Combination dietary supplements are now marketed more often for their intended function rather than simply their ingredient contents. Newly-acquired Unilever brand, Olly, has reinvented packaging and branding in the dietary supplements space by prioritising function as see...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dietary Supplements in the US
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Combination Dietary Supplements Attracting New Consumers
- Probiotic Supplement Usage Slows Down
- Cbd Stirring Industry Commotion
- Competitive Landscape
- Fragmentation Defining Dietary Supplements Category in US
- Gnc and Other Vds Retailers Struggling
- Regulatory Activity Increasing for Dietary Supplements
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Demand for Naturals Stimulates Both Growth and Competition
- Preventative Health Remains A Key Focus
- Key Brands in OTC Maintain Their Dominance
- New Positionings Drive Growth in Vitamins and Dietary Supplements (vds)
- Continued Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period, With High Variations Across Categories
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources