Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-To-Wear) in Thailand
Significant mergers and acquisitions took place in luxury goods in 2017. Big international houses extended and strengthened their portfolios by employing a multibrand strategy, which successfully widened their portfolios and consumer bases. Cobranding is another effective tool for diversification as it engenders product exclusivity and uniqueness for players. For example, designer apparel and footwear (ready-to-wear) witnessed the launch of Louis Vuitton x Supreme Fall/Winter 2017 and adidas Ori...
Euromonitor International's Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear), Designer Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DESIGNER APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (READY-TO-WEAR) IN THAILAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Cobranding Boosts Awareness and Adds Dynamism
- Women Remain the Key Consumers, But Men Emerge As A Significant Audience
- Key Review Period Trends Expected To Continue in the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Louis Vuitton Leads A Competitive Landscape
- Pricing Strategies Sustain Prestige Image
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear): % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear): % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Continues To See Positive Retail Value Sales Growth
- Shift From Luxury Goods To Luxury Experiences Among Thais and Tourists
- International Players Lead Luxury Goods in Thailand
- Store-based Retailing Dominates With the Integration of Internet Retailing
- Slower Growth Expected for Luxury Goods in Thailand
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources