Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-To-Wear) in Poland
Poland has been one of the stronger economies in the EU, growing by around 3.5% each year on average since the global economic crisis. In addition to boosting consumer optimism, this has led to an increase in the consumer base of those able to afford designer apparel and footwear. More people have incomes exceeding PLN85,000 with over 50,000 individuals having a net worth and liquid financial assets of over USD1 million.
Euromonitor International's Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear), Designer Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DESIGNER APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (READY-TO-WEAR) IN POLAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Numbers of Wealthy Individuals Boost Category Sales
- Trend Towards Fewer Purchases of Higher-quality Items
- Positive Category Growth Expected Due To Predicted Positive Economic Forecast
- Competitive Landscape
- Industry Players Adopt A Variety of Distribution Methods for Their Luxury Brands
- Increasing Competition Characterises the Category
- Development of Internet Retailing in A Multichannel Approach
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear): % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear): % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods on the Rise
- Ongoing Growth March for Luxury Goods in 2017
- Global Brands Are Synonymous With Luxury and Predominate in the Polish Market
- Growing Trend in Internet Channel, Particularly As A Tool To Engage Directly With Wealthy Consumers
- Luxury Goods Market Set To See More Competition Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources