Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-To-Wear) in India
Demand for designer apparel and footwear (ready-to-wear) continued to surge over the review period as awareness of designer labels and income levels continue to increase. Designer apparel and footwear (ready-to-wear) products are increasingly seen as fashion and status statements by Indian consumers, thus driving growth, with this area boasting the presence of some of the best-known international luxury brands such as Burberry, Donna Karan, Calvin Klein, Gucci, Calvin Klein Jeans, Hermès, Louis...
Euromonitor International's Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear), Designer Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DESIGNER APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (READY-TO-WEAR) IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Demand for Premium Image Associated With Designer Labels
- Growing Presence of Designer Brands
- Clear Differentiation Between Pure Luxury and Affordable Luxury Brands
- Competitive Landscape
- Brand Marketing India Continues To Lead Sales
- Shift Towards Luxury Accessories
- Focus on Offering Comprehensive Ranges Meeting All Consumer Needs
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear): % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear): % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Continues To Register Good Growth in India
- Growth Driven by Rise in Number of Consumers Interested in Luxury Brands
- Luxury Car Manufacturers Dominate Luxury Goods Value Sales
- Store-based Retailing Remains Dominant Channel for Luxury Goods
- Demand for Luxury Goods Expected To Remain Strong
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources