Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-To-Wear) in the United Arab Emirates
A large proportion of United Arab Emirates consumers are 30-45 years old. According to Euromonitor International statistics 33.7% of the population will be 30 to 42 years old in 2030. This population segment is well travelled, exposed to social media and has money to spend on global luxury brands. For them, owning a variety of quality-driven, unique designs for multiple occasions continues to be a trend. However, purchasing frequency remained limited in 2017 due to economic challenges continuing...
Euromonitor International's Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear), Designer Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DESIGNER APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (READY-TO-WEAR) IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Global Trends Influence Designer Apparel and Footwear
- Sales Decline Due To Lower Demand
- Economic Uncertainty and Vat To Hit Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- International Brands Dominate Highly Fragmented Category
- Local Partnerships Within Designer Apparel and Footwear Remain Common
- Whilst Internet Retailing Grows, Single-brand Stores Will Maintain the Most Appeal
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear): % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear): % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Value Growth of Luxury Goods Is Slow But Marginally Positive in 2017
- Consumer Confidence Hit by High Costs
- Intensified Competition Affects Product-pricing Strategies
- Consumers Become Accustomed To Shopping Online
- Growth of Luxury Goods Set To Slow Down As Market Matures
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources