Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-To-Wear) in Malaysia
The sluggish economy in Malaysia is reducing consumer confidence, with demand for affordable entry level luxury brands in designer apparel and footwear (ready-to-wear) increasing. Brands like Calvin Klein and Alfred Dunhill posted a stronger performance in designer apparel and footwear during the review period as they are perceived as affordable luxuries. Many other exclusive designer apparel and footwear brands like Chanel and Gucci are deemed to be more expensive, with only consumers with stro...
Euromonitor International's Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear), Designer Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DESIGNER APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (READY-TO-WEAR) IN MALAYSIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Affordable Luxury Brands Lead Sales
- Athleisure Trend Expands Into Designer Apparel and Footwear
- Growing Demand for Designer Footwear
- Competitive Landscape
- Highly Fragmented Area, With Large Number of International Competitors
- Designer Apparel and Footwear Outlets Focusing on Premium Shopping Malls
- Internet Retailing Sales Remain Limited
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear): % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear): % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Demand for Luxury Goods Remains Strong
- Demand for Luxury Goods Continues To Rise Despite Volatile Economy
- International Brands Continue To Dominate Sales
- Physical Stores Dominate Distribution of Luxury Goods
- Slow Positive Outlook Forecasted in Luxury Goods
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources